We are Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
It is our aim to resolve any complaint fairly and quickly and any complaint can be made in writing to Unit 903E Smethwick Enterprise Centre, Rolfe Street, Smethwick, West Midlands B66 2AR or by telephone, email or by post.
Complaints received by any means will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt and will be recorded in a complaints log.
How we will handle your complaint
We will always acknowledge your complaint within 5 days. We will:
- tell you the name of the person handling your complaint and how you can contact them directly
- Look thoroughly into your complaint
- Resolve your complaint within 30 days – we will let you know if there is likely to be a delay, explain why and tell you when we expect to resolve it
- Tell you who to contact if you are still unhappy.
- We will always respect your right to confidentiality and not treat you any differently for complaining.
Say NO to Cold Calling
Claim Justice never cold call, if you have recieved calls from someone claiming they work for claim justice then we would love to hear from you as we take this matter very seriously. Please call us and we will get back to you very soon.
How To Complain By Email:
Call 0800 567 7173
Free UK Solicitors
Unit 903E Smethwick Enterprise Centre